$HOPE is ready to thrive as a profitable token but we also take the responsibility of “giving” very seriously- That’s why we have a robust charitable methodology that ensures transparency and proper donation governance practices .
Our community is made out of a lot of wonderful individuals and we want to give everyone a chance to nominate an organization that is close to their heart. Feel free to nominate a charity but please make sure that the organization fits the following criteria- otherwise it won’t be taken into consideration.
Charitable Organization Pre-selection Criteria:
1. The charity must be registered as a non-profit/charitable organization in their country of operation.
2. The charity must have been established before April 30th 2016, in other words it must have been operating for at least 5 years.
3. The charity must have a version of their website in English (This is to ensure that our stakeholders are able to properly understand their work and make an informed vote).
4. The charity must not be a large International Charitable Organization, but rather one that has local operations (This is because we want to support mostly medium-sized initiatives that often get less exposure and therefore, less funding. Furthermore, we have another pathway to support larger organizations a few times a tear- check our roadmap for more info).
5. The charity’s main purpose has to be detached from (Not associated with) religious and political initiatives of any kind (This is because in our opinion those two subjects are incredibly divisive and we want to support unity- furthermore, our stakeholders come from a wide range of places and belief systems in the world and we want to honor their diversity).
If your charity fits the above criteria, please nominate it by filling in the form below.
*Please keep in mind that our project is very young so we reserve the right to update the above criteria as we observe and evaluate the evolution of our charitable practices- you can always come back to this page to check the evolution of our charitable roadmap.*